Service to Veterans
At TLS Veterans our vision is to transform lives through service to veterans. Our mission is to provide veterans in need and their families the services necessary to experience hope and achieve success. We do this through our four main values of respect, integrity, compassion and advocacy.
TLS Veterans offers 5 core services:
- New Horizons - Transitional Living Shelter Includes substance abuse counseling, employment assistance, independent living skills development, aftercare including food pantry
- Employment Assistance - Employment specialists based at the VAs and New Horizons weekly to help transition from military to civilian workforce
- Housing Assistance - Case management targeting those in danger of becoming homeless and rapid rehousing
- Counseling - Individual, family and group, and caregivers support group
- Drop-in Center with food pantry - peer support and outreach in addition to food pantry/monthly food truck